Saturday, August 26, 2017

Fun With Alcohol Ink - Part 3

Hi everyone!!!  I'm back and having more Fun With Alcohol Inks!!!  This technique is just as easy and creative as the other techniques I shared in Part 1 and Part 2.  



This time I'm using the Wax Paper Resist technique....and as with the other techniques I've shared, there are so many ways to use it   In my videos I am using glossy cardstock, but  you can use anything non-porous such as ceramic tiles, glass, metal, etc.  If you use glossy cardstock then you can create awesome backgrounds for cards, scrapbooking, and mixed media, or you can make die cuts with character, like I did with the pixie and butterfly above.

CLICK HERE to watch my YouTube video tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment