Friday, August 7, 2015

Sunsational Stamps - Back To School - Week 1

Can you believe it is that time already!!!
I decided to make bookmarks for my grandkids
as Back To School gifts.  I fell in love with this fun little 
Bookworm that you can get as a polymer stamp at
or in digital form (The cutting files are SVG, PDF, JPEG, PNG, EPS and DXF) at Scrapping With Lisa Designs 


I made 3 and above is the front of them
and below is the back of them.


These are easy to cut out using a Cricut or you favorite cutting die.
I cut out the bookworm image for the 2 bookmarks on the right, and layered them on some cute cardstock I had that has a school theme.  For the bookmark on the left I printed the image and the saying on white cardstock using my Publisher program, and then placed the cutting die over it in the position I wanted and cut it out.  That is actually why I used a cutting die to cut these out instead of my Cricut....I needed to be sure it was cutting where I wanted.  And for the final touch I added ribbon....and on the bookmark in the center I also added a little bow to the bookworms head so you could tell it is a girl :)

A quick and easy project that you kids will love!

To find this image and more please visit...

And for inspiration please visit...

Thank you for stopping by and....

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Cute bookworm tags! Great project with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori...they are fun and easy to make and definitely a great project for kids :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete