Friday, July 3, 2015

Sunsational Stamps - Christmas in July - Week 1

We are celebrating Christmas in July with
I will be posting a new Christmas themed card or project every Friday during the month of July.  Here is my first...


I used Sunsational Stamps #225 Warm Christmas Hugs It is such a sweet image...one of many that you will find at Sunsational Stamps  I colored it with Distress markers and used chalk for a little added color behind the image.  I used a Cricut snowflake embossing folder and went over the snowflakes with Moonlight Smooch.  This is not a normal side fold card as you will see in the picture below.  I scored the front 1 1/4" from the left side and adhered it on the inside. so the card only opens from the score line.  I hope the picture below helps.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Please remember to visit the Sunsational Stamps Blog and the Sunsational Stamps Fan Page for more inspiration from the Design Team

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment